Sunday 1 February 2009

The idea

Well, this project had come into being from my necessity on remembering some Computer Graphics topics, and from my pragmatic way of learning from practice.

It's flickering for a long time, like a lamp in a night of blackouts and lightnings, turning itself on and off as my laziness, responsibilities, priorities and many others issues took precedence over it.

Now, I don't know if it'll be very different as before, but at least I'll try to keep record of it.

Oh yes! The idea... I'd almost forgot it.

My main objective here is to model a computational 3d cryptex. And to make it rotate, open, and hold some secret information inside (of course). For now, I'll not load much more than this, as I'm searching the web for some prerequisites I need to remember before starting into it. I swear that I'll try to keep record of all my steps from now - maybe some link section.

Sorry for you, dear reader that had born in a English spoken country for reading this blog, but I think that my records would be more useful in your international idiom - albeit I'm being self taught on it. Any corrections are welcome - both in grammar and content 'per se'.

0 comments: